Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Week 1: My Voice


My name is Michelle Brown 

My passion for audio might have begun as early as pre-birth -- in my mother's womb as I was exposed to the sounds and rhythms of gospel music at home.  As a young child my imagination was stirred by the tales my father would create in which in included each of us kids as characters in his stories.

As I grew and started listening to radio dramas, the storytelling experience was heightened by the addition of sound effects and music.  I was a radio fanatic!  My imagination would run wild.  Even now, listening to sportscasters report play-by-play action during a baseball, football or basketball game has a special fascination.  The excitement in their voices as they paint such a vivid picture just adds to my passion for audio and sound.

My skills include post audio production, Foley acting, music production, audio cleanup

My future consists of attending the University of Colorado-Denver, and peruses a Masters of Recording Arts with Emphasis in Media Forensics

No comments:

Post a Comment