Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3

The three  most important things that represent me are, My laptop, my pink macbook pro. I use it for everything and I don't leave home without it.
Lifetime Fitness is next on my list. Everyday at 4:30 am I am greeted with a big smiles from the staff at the front door. I enter and begin my routine, some days I do boot camp and other days it's weight lifting, and when I am done I precede to the steam room to relax. I love to get my day going with a great workout to really gets the blood flowing, then i am eager for the rest of my day.
No one can complete their beauty regimen without the best lipstick ever, this is absolutely a must have, Mac lipstick. I own so many amazing colors that compliment my skin, you can never go wrong with Mac's lipstick or studio tech foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment